Tokai: DH build day 1 (Sun 10th - 830)

(Deon)

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well seeing as how sunday ride is now a build day I will be riding on friday. The boss is away so i will be leaving work at 12 . Daneger , see you up there around 4? Anyone else keen look out for the tall guy on the white hardtail with dh forks.

I know some of the logs in question are to thick but for some of the smaller ones see if anyone has a pocket chain sawpocket chain saw they work well on smaller logs etc and quick :thumbup:

What the hell is a pocket chainsaw? And could you run a chainsaw chain on a singlespeed? Anyone? That would be cool.

Well seeing as how sunday ride is now a build day I will be riding on friday. The boss is away so i will be leaving work at 12 . Daneger , see you up there around 4? Anyone else keen look out for the tall guy on the white hardtail with dh forks.

I might finish earlier on Friday, prob round 2pm. See you up there. One time, didn't realize you were Jimmy Hardtail, makes sense now. :lol:

Jimmy, might see you up there at abt 12. I'm writing industry exams on Friday morning, so it's a non-business day for me. Trying to get Tim (van wyk) to pitch up on Sunday, but he's up in Hermie's anus over the wk/end...

What the hell is a pocket chainsaw? And could you run a chainsaw chain on a singlespeed? Anyone? That would be cool.

It;s a cute little thing. Pocket sized, petrol powered, and all the get-up-and-go of a pocket bike. Would actually pay to see Glorykid with one of those bits of appendage-cutting fun-boxes in his hands.

Can anyone say blood-fest?!

Edited by cptmayhem

its a hand pulled chain saw , check the link on my other post :)

we also need to fix road gap landing il do it if i can use a spade for 10 minits or less

So much for riding today, started 3 new sites today at work. Now i have to beg the wife for riding time tomorrow.

NB.. Was hoping for more clay, but understand that it will need to be trekked down the hill... heavily intensive job!

So, bring a pick if you have one, we will compensate for the amount of clay with added preparation.

REQ: PICK and SPADE if you have.

only spade with hoe if thats ok? ;)

Cool. Heading up the hill now to play.

Chat later

See you guys tomorrow 8 30. I will be in a cream color isuzu bakkie with a white canopy. Says riverside on the back.

pretty amped for tomorrow, despite this niggling back muscle irritation. meh.

Who all taking bikes with?