Boereraad

BeegMig

This Saterday i had to go for some weekend work.

We're moving office and i had to go help move some stuff.

Everyone thought the earlier we go, the quiker we can go home and have some weekend.

Being Bloemfontein it pretty flippen cold. So the boss sent me to get some food.

Quick drive'tru at MacDonold's for breakfast, but on the way back some of the coffee spilled in my car.

Now, can someone please tell me how to get the smell of cat-pee out of my car.

This Saterday i had to go for some weekend work.

We're moving office and i had to go help move some stuff.

Everyone thought the earlier we go, the quiker we can go home and have some weekend.

Being Bloemfontein it pretty flippen cold. So the boss sent me to get some food.

Quick drive'tru at MacDonold's for breakfast, but on the way back some of the coffee spilled in my car.

Now, can someone please tell me how to get the smell of cat-pee out of my car.

Eerstens dit is Boereraat,'n Boereraad is iets wat Paul Kruger die baas van sou wees.

Vat 'n pynappel, skil dit af en sit die skille in een van daardie plastiese netsakkies waarin jy aartappels koop. Sit dit op die piepiekolle. Dit ruik lekker en die stank sal gaandeweg verdwyn.

NS, dit werk vir regte katpiepie ook.

Edited by eccentric1

My old beetle had that smell in winter as the roof leaked and then the carpets got wet.

Only way I could get rid of that smell was to dry the carpets. Open the windows and park the car in a warm place. Direct sun works well.

Edit: And use a old rag or towel to mop up all excess fluids

Edited by Mads

look for OMO (with enzymes) - fine print on box.

use it to wash carpet. leave it on for a while

rinse (sponge)

dry

sorted