Silverback Spectra

tunariaan

What do you okes think of this frame, i know it's basic but sometimes basic does the job

http://www.silverbacklab.com/2011/spectra.jpg

i had a '96 Scott scale hardtail and most races it does way better than the jippy bikes, sure i would like a Specialized but most of those bikes is just unaforable

I', fairly lucky , normally ending in the top 20 over shorter distances, and that was with my old frame witch i unfortunately cracked on the Knysna Xterra

The point is it not always about the bike , sometimes it how you ride it if it your day

I have never seen so many top of the range bikes being pushed and guys giving up than on the Attekwas, mostly Specialized and Scott bikes

I have the ventura and I recon they have the same frame. I have no issues what o ever with it. I've only had it for a couple of months but I've put it through its paces. I think you can't go wrong with it.

Also it weighs in at around 11,5kg which is not bad!! Their customer service is also really good. I couldnt find the cerial nr and they responded via e-mail in less than an hour. Aslo sent mails about other things and always get a reply. Go have a look at their facebook page.