BMC Team Machine SLR01

Motion Cycles

This beautiful machine helped Cadel Evans to his Tour De France victory...

We have negotiated a very special offer with BMC in Switzerland and we will be offering 20 of these amazing bikes to the South African public at an unreal price. The bikes will be specked with Campagnolo Chorus 11psd, Campagnolo Scirocco wheelset and Easton cockpit. Total weight (Excl pedals) Sub 6.9 kg's!

Soon you will be able to get your hands on one. Limited stock so keep checking www.motioncycles.co.za and get yours as soon as they arrive!

post-25572-0-20968800-1311945850.jpg

Thanks for the additional info FrankTank. We haven't got a built up frame with the Scirocco wheelset on yet but as soon as we do a picture will be posted! Frames arrive tomorrow!

Suggested Retail Price - R51 000.00

Price - R39 600.00

Too bad you don't have a picture of the complete bike with the Campagnolo Scirocco clincher wheelset:

http://www.campagnol...op_catid_10.jsp

Edited by Motion Cycles

Why didn't anyone in the BMC team (if they did i didn't see it) ride the Impec? Is it still in production?

Mmm, I think a set of Easton EA90 SLX's would have been nicer, especially since the BMC team was using Easton wheels themselves.

BMC have given us an answer...

"4 or 5 riders used the impec in the Tour;

Some of them changed for different stages.

Santaromita

Moinard

Morabito

All these three used the impec for most of the Tour, especially the last stage. For the others it gets a bit difficult who used which bike when. You can see the impec clearly by the red SNC at the head tube compared to the SLR01."

Why didn't anyone in the BMC team (if they did i didn't see it) ride the Impec? Is it still in production?

BMC have given us an answer...

"4 or 5 riders used the impec in the Tour;

Some of them changed for different stages.

Santaromita

Moinard

Morabito

All these three used the impec for most of the Tour, especially the last stage. For the others it gets a bit difficult who used which bike when. You can see the impec clearly by the red SNC at the head tube compared to the SLR01."

Still being used by some Pro's, but not available to the public yet.

• 2 weeks later...

Here it is the Team Machine SLR01 specked with Campagnolo Chorus 11psd, Campagnolo Scirocco wheelset and Easton cockpit. Beautiful bicycle and at an unbelievable price. Anyone serious about their riding cannot afford to miss out on this deal.

post-25572-0-73922300-1313159243.jpg

post-25572-0-62958400-1313159254.jpg

post-25572-0-81579100-1313159274.jpg

• 2 months later...