Win one of 5 Adidas New Evil Eye sunglasses

N0madADV

Yes they do i have a set and they are the best goggles i have ever used. BTW i bought them way before they became a sponsor

any chance you can hook me up for a pair? or pointers where in ZA i can get em from?

I think they are special order so ask your bike shop or place you buy your eyewear to order for you.

I think they are special order so ask your bike shop or place you buy your eyewear to order for you.

I didn't get that PM yet? :(

Just two quick questions. Is it possible to get just frames as I don't need the lenses they come with? Secondly if I have to take the lenses, what do I do with them?

Not sure of the context of the question?

Sorry, should have said, basically I need to get some prescription sunnies made up(rx ready) so I don't need the lenses that normally come with the frames, as mine have to be made up to my prescription, thus leaving me with a set of expensive lenses in a draw, so I'm asking can you just get an empty frame? If not, what can I do with the lenses that I take out and replace with my prescription lenses, is there somewhere I can sell them?

I am a big fan of Adidas glasses and inserts, I am just not a big fan of their totally user hostile distributor Moscon.

What a pleasant experience I just had with Moscon(Adidas agents) this morning, two thumbs up for customer service :thumbup: :thumbup: I sent Sean a email last night, I recieved a phone call first thing this morning with all the info I requested and more. Pleasant to deal with, and funnily enough it worked out I am best mates with his cousin( I actually mailed my mate last night about this as well, small world) Anyway if you have any issues please feel free to contact Sean.

They are going to source my frames from overseas for me, and I will have them in three weeks, he may also be able to get just the frames for me, so I don't have to pay for something I do not need.

Then I was told that with certain Adidas sports frames people that need to get full presription glasses only have to purchase the frames and the Rx Ready adaptor, no other brand does this that I have come across.

• 3 weeks later...

Congratulations to the following people for winning the Adidas Evil Eye competition:

Anita Nel

Colette Brighton

Dieter Oosthuizen

Elsabé Jooste

Ronnie Crouse

I full prescription lenses, I can't do the insert things. Adidas seem to do the least curved lenses, which comes into effect when doing a full lense prescription.

That will make it like R10K on glasses for me this year :(

Waht about R14k and have your eyes lazered?

yippeeeeeeeee i am one of the winners.this is only the second time in my life of 40plus years i have won a comp.i cannot even pick 1 number in the lotto never mind all the little bastards.my wife always says i should buy lotto and then she will pick all the other numbers which i have not picked.i one won a small case of coke in 1973 but me dad took it from me and said it will make my teeth go bad.funny enough it did nothing to his teeth when he put brandy in it.anyway i am very happy and looking forward to receiving my eyewear. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: