Did anyone on the SANI2C wait list get an entry?

Airborne

Friend of mine just went onto the website yesterday, entered and received his confirmation this morning.

just kidding!

Good luck to all waiting-listers. I'm sure the wait is due to Farmer Glen putting together a third event, especially for you's

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:clap: Yeah Baby!!!! just got my email to say that I am off the waiting list and accepted... :thumbup:

My brother-in-law also recieved his email today confirming his acceptance :clap:

Sani2C Here we come!!!

Sour grapes perhaps? I didn't get mine either ... yet. But I'm sure there are many satisfied entrants out there. The few who possibly get in next week will tell you it is "first come, first serve". Let's wait and see before we say it doesn't work.

System works just fine!!!! whistling.gifwhistling.gif Got my e-mail this afternoon, already paid and ready to rock. clap.gifclap.gif Thank you, thank you, Farmer Glen and your team. Guess I'll have to update my will now! laugh.gif

I was on the waiting list, I am in the adventure. I am not convinced about the process but I am happy to be in.

Where are you all seeing your numbers? I can't see mine anywhere.

The guys and girls that got in, at what time did you manage to enter on that chaotic day?

udxcob, what time did you eventually get on the waiting list?

All I want to know is if I have any hope!!!

They are still talking about a 3rd race taking +- 350 entrants from race and adventure. Now if only I knew what my number is.

They are still talking about a 3rd race taking +- 350 entrants from race and adventure. Now if only I knew what my number is.

Think there will still be some people that might not get in due to the big response, from his comms

The third event

Both the Race and the Adventure are fully subscribed. We are well down the path of negotiating with all the role players on a third event. Although the third event will not satisfy all those on the Waiting List, we will accept many who have been trying to get into the event over the years.

Hopefully we will be in the position to confirm the third event in the first week of September. Should this additional event happen, we will open entries to those on the Waiting List first.