[Event] Namaqua MTB Challenge

Breezer

Thanks alot.

Just entered!!!!!

I hope we get some "dooswyn" afterwards. ;)

Lots of Namaqua in the lucky draw.

Entries for the 56km and 32km can also be done the morning of the event from 6.00

post-5177-0-64763500-1319439986.jpg

Breezer what do estimate the time of the leading guys/mid pack/back markers will be for the 57km? I just need to plan the rest of my day around the festival and few other things

Breezer what do estimate the time of the leading guys/mid pack/back markers will be for the 57km? I just need to plan the rest of my day around the festival and few other things

I think some guys would be able to do it in 2.45 - 3.00. Prize giving is 13:00. Some guys just ride for fun and will be out most of the day.

Well done Douglas. 1st in the 56km in a time of 2:48.

Well done on a very well organized race! Awsome route and well markded. Nothing beats the hospitality of the locals. I will be there next year again.

Breezer, what is Douglas's surname?

Well done on a very well organized race! Awsome route and well markded. Nothing beats the hospitality of the locals. I will be there next year again.

Breezer, what is Douglas's surname?

Burger

• 10 months later...