32GI

ridr

Mark, quick question... can I double mix the bottle with Accelerate as with Endurance? (i.e. double the scoops on on bottle for a 4-5h ride?)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Seabee

Not sure what bottle you are using but generally I go with 2 scoops for a 600ml and 4 for a 750ml which is slightly more concentrated by still tastes good. Of course you can always increases the concentrate but just be aware that this increase the amount of calories and carb concentrate and you might want to hydrate a little more under those conditions but 4 scoops for 750ml's

Is no problem at all :-)

One thing I forgot to mention is on a 4-5hr ride I actually have never used more than 2xbottlea of accelerate 3scoops in each and I usually take a packet or two of chews with it.

One thing I forgot to mention is on a 4-5hr ride I actually have never used more than 2xbottlea of accelerate 3scoops in each and I usually take a packet or two of chews with it.

Hi Mark, Would that be in addition to Endurance, or would you just use Accelerate? Elsewhere I seem to remember you suggesting we use Endurance during the first part and switch to Accelerate for the last part of a longer ride.

32Gi™ launches Endure & Accelerate Chewable Energy Tabs

RECOVER

The 32Gi™ company is proud to announce the launch of Chewable Endure & Accelerate Energy Tabs based on 32Gi™‘s highly successful two energy drinks, Endurance and Accelerate. It is not always convenient to carry a water bottle or mix a sachet of energy drink on route in a training or racing session, specifically in an endurance running event. 32Gi™ sought a way of changing the delivery mechanism to ensure a simpler way of providing the energy requirements for an athlete. 32Gi™ Energy Tabs come in a convenient carry tube which contains 10x5gram chewable tablets, providing hours of energy.

32Gi™ Energy Tabs are an optimum drip feeding system where an athlete can chew the energy tabs separate to his water consumption, making it a lot easier to consume in an event. This also allows the athlete to worry about hydration separately and not have the issue of over or under hydration.

Comrades Marathon was a true test for the 32Gi™ Energy Tabs in which 32Gi™ Elite Athletes ran with them on the day. 32Gi™ athletes took 11 Gold Medals at Comrades including 1st, 2nd and 3rd in the men’s.

32Gi™ Energy Tab Facts:

Endure Energy Tabs

· Balanced and Sustainable Energy

· Child Friendly

· Suitable for Diabetics

· Zero Spiking

· Delicious Tasting

· Easy to Chew and Swallow

· Easy on the Digestive System

· In Orange, Lime, Peach & Raspberry

· Vegan Suitable no animal derivatives

Accelerate Energy Tabs

· Balanced & sustainable Energy

· Quick Releasing

· High Gastric emptying rate

· Suitable for High Intensity Exercise

· Delicious Tasting

· Easy to Chew & Swallow

· In Orange, Lime & Raspberry

· Vegan Suitable no animal derivatives

This sounds good so far in all the races I did my main issues is that the drinks I used is sweet and makes my thirsty .

This way I can take the tablets and just use water in my bottle to hydrate

Thanks Mark. In the end I went for one bottle Endurance to start off with and a 4-scoop Accelerate (which I did not finish) to finish it off. Worked just fine!

Felt a bit pap (but still managing fine) toward the end of the Endurance bottle, but that was having gone at it a bit harder than we said when we set off! (Boys being boys...)

First encounter with Accelerate... and very happy. Actually found I couldn't sleep after the ride, the stuff must pack a punch!

I started using Endurance about a month ago - I went from riding with a camelback of water and a bottle of other energy drink to just one bottle of endurance (it lasts me the same time). I also found that I dont have to eat as often and it last me long. I LOVE it!

This weekend I mixed a bottle of Accelerate and I must add I was quite dissapointed. Maybe it was just an 'off' weekend for me, so I will try it again during the week and next weekend...hope it works better....guess the Endurance set the bar high..

Thanks Mark. In the end I went for one bottle Endurance to start off with and a 4-scoop Accelerate (which I did not finish) to finish it off. Worked just fine!

Felt a bit pap (but still managing fine) toward the end of the Endurance bottle, but that was having gone at it a bit harder than we said when we set off! (Boys being boys...)

First encounter with Accelerate... and very happy. Actually found I couldn't sleep after the ride, the stuff must pack a punch!

If the guys are going to race hard form the onset, in my opinion and of course its different for any individual, I would pre-load on Endurance and have Accelerate on the bike. The issue with going very hard especially in a bunch is you are not in control of the pace the bunch is, and if they suddenly up the pace your focus will be on trying to stay with them no eating ;-). This way Accelerate is great because it contains close to 300Calories per a serving even a little swig when you have a chance will give you a good feed. The trick though is to try and feed as frequently as you can from the onset to ensure you have some stability in your system for later on. Accelerate does have the same carb in we use for endurance and this provides the stability needed for later on :-). all the best m

• 1 month later...

So I decided to give this a try.

I've only had a chance to use it once on a ride, but it happened to be a LSD so I cant give you feedback from the ride.

But at the same time I bought a bottle of the ready to drink stuff.

Last night during fashion week I started sipping the first bottle from 4pm, only had some nuts to snack on during the evening, I finished the 2nd bottle at around 1am and I must say I was not feeling as exhausted and drained as the day before.

Tonight I'll be trying it again.

Those who cycle to loose weight are advised to do longer (1h+) rides at low intensity. Would it be better to do such a ride with something like 32Gi Endure and proper hydration, or rather to cycle with only water? Remember that the goal is weight-loss and not KMs or time

One thing I've found with the ready to drink stuff is I need to urinate often.

This is when drinking it and not doing any exercise.

• 2 weeks later...

32Gi to launch NEW FOODBAR at 94.7 CYCLE CHALLENGE

- Low GI

- High Protein

- Healthy Fats

- Health Carbs

- Balanced & Sustainable Energy

Archived