WIN a YEARS worth of ENDURANCE Products

Biogen

Thanks for all you that entered.

So the last few replies came in close together, that we've decided to give you all a box for entering (14, instead of 10 - but we will cap it there). You deserve it for supporting the competition, so thanks again!

Look out for a direct message to give you details. You must just email your name and nearest Dis-Chem store to us and we will arrange for them to be delivered there over the next 2 weeks or so.

Stay in touch, and keep following @BiogenSA on Twitter for more unique specials, launches and competitions in future. And of particular interest, the launch of new packaging (#MORETHANJUSTAFACELIFT on twitter), as well as product upgrades and new exciting developments with the brand.

Once again thanks for your enthusiasm, support and commitment. We remain committed to providing quality endurance and wellness products, backed by science, but fuelled with passion and integrity for our consumers.

The Biogen team

:thumbup: :thumbup: Well done Brandon.

Looking forward to my bars.Had one a while ago and they are really tasty.

I like the way Sponsors are going interactive on the Hub.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Double whammy!!! Puzzle Pieces 12 AND 13 are now up on our Facebook (and on Twitter) in the @BiogenSA #MORETHANJUSTAFACELIFT competition.

The beauty of it is you can enter as late as you like, but dont miss the cut off at the end of this week....

The Biogen team

How do we actually enter? Do we print out the pieces and stick them together and post them in??

How do we actually enter? Do we print out the pieces and stick them together and post them in??

Either that, or you can save the pieces on your PC and put them together (insert or copy and paste) into a excel or word doc, whatever is easier...

Have you sent us your details yet, I see you were one of the winners of the energy bars?

Biogen

LAST DAY to enter the #MORETHANJUSTAFACELIFT competition. Dont miss out.

Visit the Photos page - check out - http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.221723741208452.48238.170924226288404&type=1 .... and puzzle up our new Carbogen LOW GI label.

Once you done, email your puzzle to brandon@biogen.co.za before midnight tonight (6th Sept) and stand a chance to WIN a years worth of endurance products!!!!!

PLEASE DONT MISS OUT, ONE DAY LEFT THATS ALL. THE PIECES ARE THERE, IT COULDNT BE EASIER TO ENSURE YOUR ENDURANCE SUPPS NEEDS ARE COVERED FOR THIS SUMMER!

BIOGEN

Internet was not working last night at home and Twitter/FB blocked at work so can get last pieces :( Good luck to those guys who entered though :clap:

• 3 weeks later...