Leg Massage in the Highway area

Grebel

Hi,

I have recently been suffering with stiff muscles in the upper quad area. Front of the leg right at the top near my hip. I tried cross training a few months ago by going for a run and I have had these problems since. I am assuming that it is a muscular issue. The discomfort is in the area where my quad joins the top of my leg near my hip. If I sit down with my legs crossed and get up, It takes me a few minutes to get the joint moving to the extent that I don't feel uncomfortable.

I am thinking about going for a leg massage to ease the stiffness. Has anybody had experience with a physio/masseuse in the highway area that they can recommend? How do you stretch that area? Doing a normal quad stretch by holding your foot behind you doesn't stretch that far up.

Any help or advice appreciated.

Thanks.

Out of interest, what would the difference in results be between going to a masseuse and a physio? I know they both rub, but which would be better?

the masseuse might rub more if you ask nicely... :rolleyes:

Aaaah, the happy ending! "Me luv you long time!"