2x Bikes Stolen in Bedfordview/Primrose Hill Area (Gauteng)

DonovanJHB

Hi guys,

Our house was broken into yesterday. They obviously knew what they were after as they only took the expensive bikes and cycling stuff. Please let me know if anyone tries to sell:

ROAD: Giant TCR Advanced W, carbon with red and white detail, Ultegra, size XS

MTB: Giant Anthem X, black with white detail, full-suspension, Deore XT, size XS

GARMIN: GPS/Heart-rate watch, orange and grey

All items are less than a year old and in excellent condition. XS size isn't that common so should be easy to spot. If seen, we can confirm bike identity with other small changes we made.

Many thanks!

post-27281-0-12940300-1314702148.jpg

post-27281-0-64799000-1314702168.jpg

Edited by DonovanJHB

That is very close to me, I will keep an eye out in Pawn shops and so on, Please PM your cell number, the sad thing is, I drive by the informal settlement everyday and often see bikes that will make every cyclist drool over but I will not take the chance to stop.

Edited by BIKE-ADDICT

.........I drive by the informal settlement everyday and see bikes that will make every cyclist drool over .....

Really? - I've been cycling & driving in Germiston for 7yrs and more and never seen one like that. Every day? Wow, best we all get down there. I'm not afraid to stop or cycle through, why would anyone be?

Why not ask the cops to do a cycle road block and check guys out if its that prominent?

Sorry to the guy with the break-in htough, that really sucks; but you're right XS should stand out.

Edited by Joe Low

Really? - I've been cycling & driving in Germiston for 7yrs and more and never seen one like that. Every day? Wow, best we all get down there. I'm not afraid to stop or cycle through, why would anyone be?

Why not ask the cops to do a cycle road block and check guys out if its that prominent?

Sorry to the guy with the break-in htough, that really sucks; but you're right XS should stand out.

Good idea :thumbup: