Compression Garments

Kiewiet

I have recently purchased a pair of ROCKETS Compression garments in order to recover after races.  This is the bomb!!  I sleep in mine and also travel in them.  I completed the Double Century 2 weeks ago and can say that the reason I felt perfect on Monday morning was due to my new fenominal purchase.  Best money spent this year!!!  Contact jodie @ppfitness.co.za if you have any questions but don't delay, buy it tomorrow before they are sold out.  I will borrow you mine if I could but it has become my new best friend.

please even if begged to do so, do not post a picture of yourself wearing these. even admitting that you use them is bad enough.LOL

Guest colonel
please even if begged to do so' date=' do not post a picture of yourself wearing these. even admitting that you use them is bad enough.LOL[/quote']

IfI can ask why do you say that its bad enough to admit to useing them? Dont you? I ise them and I can tell you alot of people do for various sports and they work.

i wear them after a race or a hard run.  i also cycle with them at times but maily use it as amedical garment afterwards.

you obviously don't have a pair for some reason...maybe mail david george after winning the malaysian tour and tell him that...he wears rockets all the time.  do you cycle in baggies??