canondale lefty computer?

zork

Omnico has a special bracket out for lefty forks,specialy made by cannondale for lefty"s. i have ten of these in stock. It comes with instructions to mount and everything and it looks neat not like some of the gadgets pictured...no offence guys but there are "neater ways". just trying to help out. :)

Whats the price on those? Thanx

the computer is on and working,just one question,i put the magnet in my disc (super glue and duct tape)

what happens if the magnet gets loose and stuck between my disc and rotor,will it get out or will it give me the biggest face plant(lock my front wheel)

Hi guys,AndreZA posted 3 pictures ,the cannondale lefty computer fitting is on the 3rd photo of the 3 photos posted. It retails for 230.00 if not mistaken, the cheapest counter to counter across RSA is speedmail bag overnight for 65.00 ZAR. You can put up to a killogram per bag for same price. I will bubblerap items ,so they safe. Let me know @ work 021 434 7741 0r email joccycles@telkomsa.net. Remember for overnight i need to know b4 13h00 for you to be able to collect following day. Many thanks. :thumbup:

• 11 months later...

Omnico has a special bracket out for lefty forks,specialy made by cannondale for lefty"s. i have ten of these in stock. It comes with instructions to mount and everything and it looks neat not like some of the gadgets pictured...no offence guys but there are "neater ways". just trying to help out. smile.gif

is there any chance that you would still hvve stock?