Be very careful ordering downloads from Action Photo

walkerr

F*ck them.

CPA protects you against this. Tell them to get fecked. If you paid by Credit Card reject the transaction. The chargeback alone will cost them more than the pic.

HATE to hear stuff like this. SA'ns get screwed way too much.

I had a German car which was still under full guarantee. The local dealer stripped a sparkplug while trying to remove it. 3 months later the local dealer was still waiting for the parts from Germany. I got gatvol and name and shame the mother company on a certain website. A nice gentleman from this company contacted me soon after that, they blasted the Dealership, and 1 week later the parts arrived by plane from Germany! Problem sorted!

Just shows, open your mouth or hit the keyboard if you want results!

F*ck them.

CPA protects you against this. Tell them to get fecked. If you paid by Credit Card reject the transaction. The chargeback alone will cost them more than the pic.

Having a bad day? You say this even after Action Photo have sorted the problem out?

F*ck them.

sheesh , usually professional companies will always rectify errors.