Team Bonitas thanks Kaka with Engen Dynamic Win

Matt

Yeah he seems to have a lot of luck in all his races...

Bastard. Why hasn't someone stolen his rabbit's foot yet?

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He didn't attack on the climb, he went on the Hermon turn-off. This was after I attacked, followed by my team mate and everything got brought back.

Dave was lucky enough to go alone (seen as less threat), after we had already put in huge efforts - so couldn't go along with him...

there were 4-5 attacks all non Bonitas that went before, DG's stuck. Lucky him.

By staying with you guys he must have used just as much power....yet he still broke away....

I think the guy deserves a Bells....imagine if he could cycle for a living...maybe he had luck....I just think it is tactics and good planning...yet strength plays a role and he stuck with all the attacks, breaks etc....

By staying with you guys he must have used just as much power....yet he still broke away....

I think the guy deserves a Bells....imagine if he could cycle for a living...maybe he had luck....I just think it is tactics and good planning...yet strength plays a role and he stuck with all the attacks, breaks etc....

Um no...he sat in the bunch and watched us attack then he countered. it's pretty easy to sit in the bunch at 42-45kmph.

You will find the DG once rode the pro life too... then took a sabbatical ate a lot of pies, then came back and lost all the weight again. He is a seasoned long term rider, he has the wits.

Make no mistake I am not condemning him. But to think that no-one else was in the race but DG and Bonitas is being very closed minded. When he broke the bunch just sat. Before he broke we were riding at 42kmph, after we dropped to 34-36kmph. So he was fortunate. Had we carried on at 42kmph he would have gone nowhere. We averaged under 38kmph for a good 9 minutes. That allowed DG to ride at 40 on his own and gain a decent gap.

If you were there you would know, if you were not then maybe start a thread on the group you were in. :blink:

how much single track is there in W2W?

Colonel can do more than hold his own on singletrack with many of the top riders. Velouria I am sure can vouch for that or anyone who has ridden MTB with him.

As I said in a previous mail, that guy is a nutter, he makes me laugh and hold my breath with his comments. He is a colourfull personality that.

Whatever happend to Tasol and Nolan who according to the press release were meant to battle Moolman and his mighty squad only to have Bonitas have ride away for a training ride around the Boland?

Bad reporting in my eyes from the press release.