Disc set : which one of the following?

amoryns

Who does support for Hope in SA? I got my M4's on the Tandem from www.chainreactioncycles.com and I purchased a lot of spares as well as their bleed kit. Still not sure if there are proper SA support.

Awesome brakes on the Tandem.

Eccentric1, what do you have on your tandem and where did you buy it? Did you get some spares and the bleed kit aswell? How do they work on a tandem?

Who does support for Hope in SA? I got my M4's on the Tandem from www.chainreactioncycles.com and I purchased a lot of spares as well as their bleed kit. Still not sure if there are proper SA support.

I've got the details for the local Hope agents at home, can look for you this evening. Sorry just found it, I'll PM you the details.

Edited by Caerus

You got a s-s-s-s-stutter bru?!

Local agents:

International Trade

141 Greenway Street

GREENSIDE

2193 JOHANNESBURG

tel +27(0) 834495409

Web site: www.intltrade.co.za

Email: grant@intltrade.co.za

No sure how much "support" they can/do provide and in my (limited) experience their pricing policies leave a lot to be desired. I think they use a similar pricing model to Cycles Africa :angry:

You got a s-s-s-s-stutter bru?!

Local agents:

International Trade

141 Greenway Street

GREENSIDE

2193 JOHANNESBURG

tel +27(0) 834495409

Web site: www.intltrade.co.za

Email: grant@intltrade.co.za

No sure how much "support" they can/do provide and in my (limited) experience their pricing policies leave a lot to be desired. I think they use a similar pricing model to Cycles Africa :angry:

Would have to concur with that, there prices were crazy and I ended up going to CRC anyway.

Support for magura lately is top notch! New agents that have been into mtbing along time. Pm me and ill give you corries number. He will tell you why and why not

Would have to concur with that, there prices were crazy and I ended up going to CRC anyway.

I have found Jason at International Trade very approachable and helpful with the many questions that I have asked over the past few years. They always have rotors, adaptors and pads in stock. I have never had a problem. Find a lbs that understands Hope and has a good relationship with them and you should be fine.

I have found Jason at International Trade very approachable and helpful with the many questions that I have asked over the past few years. They always have rotors, adaptors and pads in stock. I have never had a problem. Find a lbs that understands Hope and has a good relationship with them and you should be fine.

By next week I will be selling my Hope Brakeset, so no more issues :clap: I must add, that my HOPE's are pretty old, the Closed 2. Just don't have the braking power needed.

Edited by Caerus

I just ride with Hope tech brakes and I will never change these are by far the best brakes on the market....thumbup1.gif