skidd

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...

Next event is the last Friday of August 2013, the 30th, at 19h15 cnr De Beer and Juta, Braamfontein. All welcome. Should be a big one, this ride coincides with the Joburg City festival, with a lot more than usual happening along the route...Bring everyone!

YAY I was looking for information about this.

How long is the ride? It will be the first time we doing it.

YAY I was looking for information about this.

How long is the ride? It will be the first time we doing it.

Less than 20kms, really flat, really easy, really slow. It's 100% social

Less than 20kms, really flat, really easy, really slow. It's 100% social

Awesome, Awesome, hopefully we will be able to make it. Any advice for a first timer? Like parking, etc.

I'm pretty excited for my first ever Critical Mass in Jozi, first ride on a bicycle in Gauteng as well. What other Hubbers will be riding, would be awesome to meet & great and put some faces to the alias.

I'm pretty excited for my first ever Critical Mass in Jozi, first ride on a bicycle in Gauteng as well. What other Hubbers will be riding, would be awesome to meet & great and put some faces to the alias.

Good luck recognizing anyone in a crowd that big.

It's an awesome time though.

Sorry I'll miss you Bily Rae, as we'll be in Pmb for the WC.Be sure to get to Braamfontein early to sample an awesome hotdog at the Great Dane before the ride..

Will be our first time to the Critical Mass, Can't wait

I wanted to find out if there will be food stalls along the way? Will everyone stop to eat, etc.