Critical Mass Jozi - 27 September 2013

skidd

This month was good. We kept together and everyone had fun. I felt like a member of the seucrity police with that loud-hailer, but I guess it's necessary. Next month will be on the evening before Spring day. Anyone wearing anything warm will be shot

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It was a great evening out until my chain popped off and I ate **** in front of an intersection full of cars. :cursing:

Eh, it was even good after that.

aaah man, that sucks! Sorry to hear!

How weird was that guy filming his music video (the one with that cadilac) and a choc cow jumped in next to him :thumbup:

How weird was that guy filming his music video (the one with that cadilac) and a choc cow jumped in next to him :thumbup:

It's Critical Mass Jozi - that's what makes it. Weird stuff will always happen. Every month something nuts happens.

It was a great evening out until my chain popped off and I ate **** in front of an intersection full of cars. :cursing:

Eh, it was even good after that.

I feel your pain. My wifes came off about 500m before nelson mandela bridge. So I did the right thing and gave her my bike and took hers hanging on to the Amarok

Patches - thanks for all your help as usual. Bonus, you too.

Any ideas on number of people - I guesstimate 700 at least. I know Bonus tried to count...

Sooooo keen for my first one on the 31st Aug :D Have not been able to make the others. Hope to meet some of you guys I have not met yet :thumbup:

I'm very disappointed that no one recognized my face.

I recognized your bike! hahaha!

EDIT, and I think I saw you riding the Spruit saturday morning (near Delta)... am I correct?

Edited by patches

hah ! :thumbup: the green works.

Aah! I see you got one of Peach and myself comparing wheel lights

The missus is the one who always carries the camera.

Patches - thanks for all your help as usual. Bonus, you too.

Any ideas on number of people - I guesstimate 700 at least. I know Bonus tried to count...

No no... thank YOU good sir!

http://rlv.zcache.com/feel_like_a_sir_meme_comic_poster-r3fd506dd4e3f4a8c9fd9b59f330da0ff_wvg_400.jpg?bg=0xffffff

The missus is the one who always carries the camera.

haha! I mounted a GoPro on the Bars of the jump bike for the laydee to use. Silly me forgot that I last had it on my chesty, so all the footage was upside-down :ph34r: :lol:

EDIT, and I think I saw you riding the Spruit saturday morning (near Delta)... am I correct?

Nope - wasnt me.

Oh ja....Patches, is your gf single? :whistling:

Edited by KarmaKarmaKarmeleon

Nope - wasnt me.

Oh ja....Patches, is your gf single? :whistling:

Which GF? I have 4. One of them was being used by that cute girl :lol: