Tell me Dr. Hub

Bianchisti

Thanks for the info. I'm just not sure now- at what intervals should i replace a dressing. Someone said 3-5 days, other 3-4 days. How do i know when to remove the dressings altogether? I have tried this method post-op once, but it seemed to take ages, so i went the dry method. I probably should have used less bactroban or something.

Cooles! :thumbup:

I'd change it at 4 days and leave on another 3 days or so. Should be almost healed by then. Sometimes the dressing peels away from the skin after a few days and then you have to change it anyways.

I'd change it at 4 days and leave on another 3 days or so. Should be almost healed by then. Sometimes the dressing peels away from the skin after a few days and then you have to change it anyways.

Will give feedback on your advice within a month or so :D :P

It helps if one reads the thread before you decide what it is about. I just scrolled down and ended up reading Zoo Cookie's comment and thought, " ****, that will burn your @ss!", then realized they were talking about road rash and not chamois cream!!huh.gif