burger ride 12 nov at 8am

Berry

lots of discussion going on about where. I'm not from the area. Which spar you starting?

If its the same place we started at last year (and also the most logical) it is the Spar complex at the foot of Helshoogte. Enough safe parking there. Ride starts and ends there.

Correct, Berry?? ;)

Dude, getting married is just the tip of the iceberg.... small h says you're funny :lol:

ummm..... it's actually partly for your sister's bday party, you know........ and the other part is for your new bottle cages.......... :P

ummm..... it's actually partly for your sister's bday party, you know........ and the other part is for your new bottle cages.......... :P

You forget to mention your dress too....AND btw they aren't bottle cages, they are carbon bottle cages. Big difference! :lol: :P

You forget to mention your dress too....AND btw they aren't bottle cages, they are carbon bottle cages. Big difference! :lol: :P

picking up the dress was just a convenient arrangement because of you wanting to go get your cages - but hey, lets leave the arguments for Gchat ;)

picking up the dress was just a convenient arrangement because of you wanting to go get your cages - but hey, lets leave the arguments for Gchat ;)

Easy does it, Tiny K & small h...

:rolleyes:

If its the same place we started at last year (and also the most logical) it is the Spar complex at the foot of Helshoogte. Enough safe parking there. Ride starts and ends there.

Correct, Berry?? ;)

thanks wannabe that is the one if anyone needs to know how to get there let me know

Is this ride still happening? i'm keen for 8am, Simonsrust Spar

if you want to go at 8 let me know

if you want to go at 8 let me know

Cool will meet you at Spar!
  Edited by E-man