Then a centurion

217/6

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the Aus-India is also starting today

There was huge drama after Steve Smith looked at the dressing room to decide whether to use Hawkeyes referral ????????‍♂️

Think SA need to look at their opening pair. Yet again Cook fails with the bat. If memory serves me correct, first test was a 3 and 0. This test a 3

Edited by CMY44

Deft late flick by Rabadaaaaa

Then he leaves a good length ball

????????????????

Game over in 3 days again. Hope not.

At least i can watch some on sat morning.

which one?  the blackcaproteas, austrandia or sri langladesh test match currently on?

Our boys will need to knuckle down tomorrow, on a GREEN SEAMING pitch, our spinners did the job today. We have all the firepower, really need to put them away in this game and go 1-0.

there's not even rain predicted so it will surely get a result with 12 of the 40 wickets down on day 1.

Aus in a strong position on day 1 with an unbroken 160 run 5th wicket parthernship, but can crumble quickly.

don't think there's too many watching the 3rd game

Think SA need to look at their opening pair. Yet again Cook fails with the bat. If memory serves me correct, first test was a 3 and 0. This test a 3

46 Runs scored by Stephen Cook in his last six innings. Since his century against Sri Lanka, Cook has been dismissed for a duck and three on two occasions. Cook averages 7.66 in 2017.

problem is, we got lots of guys scoring domestically at #3 and #4 (De Bruyn now in the squad being one of them). Cook has scored over 12 500 FC runs domestically, Puttick has over 10 000 too.

46 Runs scored by Stephen Cook in his last six innings. Since his century against Sri Lanka, Cook has been dismissed for a duck and three on two occasions. Cook averages 7.66 in 2017.

problem is, we got lots of guys scoring domestically at #3 and #4 (De Bruyn now in the squad being one of them). Cook has scored over 12 500 FC runs domestically, Puttick has over 10 000 too.

Couldn't agree more. None of the current FC openers are scoring much in the way of runs. That includes Puttick who is a fine player imho. Since the start of the year to the end of the FC season Puttick could only pass 50+ on three occasions and one was a score of 116*. And that was across 7 innings.

That said when Cook does get going he often does get a good score. Perhaps what's needed is for Elgar to be a bit more aggressive earlier on in his innings. But both could do with looking to take more singles early on so as to get rotation happening quicker. It's been noticeable that when both get a bit of a start we often get a decent score. Which really shows the value of a good opening partnership. Hate to lose against the Poms because we weren't getting the starts we needed up front!

Sent from my SM-J200H using Tapatalk