burger training ride 26 nov

Berry

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya, will be good to hook up, will be in for the full (Burger Route) ride.

do you know where the spar is?

do you know where the spar is?

We rode it two years ago, myself & Spat and a few others.

Bottom of Helz behind the garage... find the parking lot.

We rode it two years ago, myself & Spat and a few others.

Bottom of Helz behind the garage... find the parking lot.

see you there :thumbup:

Guest Frail4Life

Yup, that's the plan. Wonder if we'll be able to get other D/ville guys/gals not doing the DC, to join us.

WHY? Must you Always Plan nice rides on SATURDAYS???

Time.

Work.

'Dale. Good thing. :thumbup: See you then.

Let us roll wheels from Graanendal traffic lights from 5:45, Wannabe... ^_^

Hi guys, keen to check the route if you don't mind a tag along. Can you let me know where / time is best to meet and start from. I'm pretty unfamiliar with Stellenbosch area (not from South Africa) so if you can give me a bit of directions that would be great.

Keen to get a decent seeding for the Argus this year and this seems like the one chance so would be great to ride the route first.

Cheers!

Do you know where Helzhoogte is? (the climb going out from Stellenbosch over Pniel to Franschoek). At the foot of the climb there is a Filling Station at your right, and behind it is a small Shopping Complex where there is a Spar. We meet in the Parking area.

B.T.W. You are most welcome to tag along.

Hi guys, keen to check the route if you don't mind a tag along. Can you let me know where / time is best to meet and start from. I'm pretty unfamiliar with Stellenbosch area (not from South Africa) so if you can give me a bit of directions that would be great.

Keen to get a decent seeding for the Argus this year and this seems like the one chance so would be great to ride the route first.

Cheers!

the more the better if you need help to get here pm me and i will fone you

Thank so much guys, looking forward to it. Just had out first daughter two weeks ago (she was due the day before the burger) so my training is going backwards at pace! I'm hoping that you guys don't drop me on the first climb....

Think I know the place. It's just by a set of lights on the right. Helzhoogte is the pass that has Zorgvliet and Tokara vineyards on it.

7am start seems great.

Hi Guys. Rode up the old Hells Hoogte two weeks ago. Lots of timber and sticks on the surface and lots of glass at the very top as you join the new road. Will someone sweep this soon?