Member Pictures: You and/or Your Bike

Matt

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just got the new babies this afternoon, and took my other half for her first off-road x-perience in tokai...

upgrades coming soon (hopefully)20090325_123053_P1040529.jpg

This is mine... (SRAM x9 to follow in due time, together with new crank and braided hoses)

20090325_123209_P1040525.jpg

And this is hers...

going to upgrade both of them slowly... The Avalache's frame is based on Giant's old ATX range (1999 - 200?) and is solid - I used to have one, and chucked it around all day every day...

Love the Felt - feels good, responsive and light for the actual weight (13.8kg) and for R6k each, pedals included, could you ask for more?

• 2 weeks later...

I feel like a cat with 7 tails. But as they say, beauty lies in the eye of the beholder.

20091121_030304_Cannondale.jpg

It died a horrible death, crushed by some Bango loadies.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nice one STM have you managed to lose the extra grams yet. Sorry not getting any feedback from my matesmiley5.gif

Im waiting until i can justify getting new tyres. They i will loose +-500gr or so. But im looking at a new fork and a lighter crank but will wait until i can afford them. Been looking at FRM and AX lightness and also Carbon Ti products lately but they all damn expensive hey. Theres a new crank from Rotor rings thats like 518 grams as well but will see when i realy need it. I just want to know how light i can make this baby then will try with time

• 2 weeks later...

Archived