Cycling tops?

Chubba

Question to the OP: What would you be prepared to pay for a top?

R150 - max R250.

I have a few qwikdry t-shirts, but of course they have no rear pockets which is a bit of a pain when on the road.

Went to Anatomic and they have some specials on, R250 being the cheapest, but there is to much on their tops. Want something plain.

How about a Table Mountain Bikers top? Not many of those around and at R480, they fit into the "avarage" range for a personalised top. The new ones have Camelbak logos on the sleeves and a Revolution Cycles on the middle back pocket.

Made by Enjoy Fitness. Quadratex Fabric, Silicone gripper around the waist and a full zip. They use YKK zips (the best in the business). You get a nice top and you create awareness for the initiative.

Have seen these at Revolution, but don’t particularly want to spend that kinda dough on 1 top.

Probeer Second Skins hulle het nou n factory shop waar die publiek kan gaan koop.Ek was gister by hulle pryse lyk goed.

Where are they situated? Thanks.

For any smaller folk, Cape Storm Factory shop in Wynberg have tons of cycling kit, unfortunately all small. Tops for around R200, bibs and shorts for around R500.