PING JOHAN BORNMAN -t

Jason

Ok so what is the deal between you twoThumbs%20Up Jason are you going to share it with us LOL

Don't kiss and tell dude, it's not worth it, you might never get on the Yellow Saddle again! LOL

Johan' date=' urgently looking for you... Please call me when you read this or check your email... I need you... I need you bad LOLEvil%20Smile[/quote']

Darling, I 've asked you a million times, please don't call me on this line.
LOL, I've dropped you an email... Let me know and thanks for the help Big%20smileThumbs%20Up

I'm wondering how that Christmas wish will go on Highveld... there will be cyclists crying all over Joburg on their way to work cause Jason only has one powertap & finally his dream has come true to have a second LOL

good one! LOLLOLLOL

Sad sad news... Unhappy

I have just come from Dr. Bornman's place and my wheel has to go in for surgery Cry... Dr. Bornman said thing's don't look to good and that he'll try his best otherwise we might have amputate Cry...

So please people may your thoughts and prays be with my wheel.

Anyway enough of that cr@p!

I must say Johan's a very nice chap and very very helpful, the Dr. even gave me a little lesson on wheel building... He'll sort the wheel no problem and this weekend I might be pushing a whopping 100W's... Told him to throw in a conversion there on the hub.

Thanks Johan... Clap
Jason2007-12-13 12:41:41