a WEEK OF SPECIALs at BODYANDBIKE

WEEK LONG SPECIAL PRICES on selected drinks and supplements:

CYTOSPORT (Cytomax/MuscleMilk/Complete Whey/Complete Casein/Monster Amino) is due for a price hike -- this whole week we will be selling these products at prices below what you pay at DISCHEM. We are stocked with all flavours.

32GI - will be selling at R205/tub and so will the new ACCELERATE. (This will not be repeated)

We will be open until 20h00 every day. Please note that we do not accept credit cards and sales will be on a first come, first served basis. Products will only be reserved on receipt of a EFT.

TEL: 021 910 2840

post-1056-0-40145900-1321865604.jpg

Well to be honest I've only used the drink before and want to get some chews for DC... not sure what the normal price is but 5/6 packs for R100? :)

chubba -- i posted a map in my first post -- we are just off Durban Road in Bellville, walking distance from Reeds (c/o Durban Rd - Bloemhof St)

snip

Ronelle, do you have any Raspberry flavour 'original' 32Gi left? I want to come get but it is a bit pointless if there isn't any left....

We have Raspberry TinyK - but I suppose if you are coming from Wellington, you would rather have 3x Raspberry? :blush: and on that I will have to check for you :)

In answer to some enquiries - these are our prices on CYTOSPORT PRODUCTS:

Muscle Milk @ R345 (1.12kg)

Muscle Milk @ R595.50 (2.25kg) R493.75

Cytomax @ R350 (2.04 kg)

Complete Whey R595.50 (2.27kg)

We also have x1 PURE Complete Whey Protein left @ R522 (Chocolate) SA Supplements

AND -- we stock High5 - complete range of Hydration, Gels and protein bars

Edited by Ronelle

Ronelle, way off topic but since you're a stockist and maybe know - what happened to CytoSport's RecoverMax?! That stuff was absolutely brilliant and I cannot find it anywhere for about the last year. And also see no listing of it above...

Hi SeaBee -- I can't tell you, since I've never stocked it - but will definitely find out and let you know.

What they are bringing in for me, though, is JOINT MATRIX - also a great product -- but not the one you are asking about. :)