Action Cycling Cape Town

robmac

Not to mention the best value Scott dealer in town.

Just got a killer deal on a Spark 900 that was both great value and easily done, all via email.

Made contact, agreed a price, collected two days later. Perfect!

10/10 for Marco and the gang!

just wait till you send that bike on for a service. ...Then you will see the full magic behind action cycles

• 2 years later...
  • Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just wait till you send that bike on for a service. ...Then you will see the full magic behind action cycles

Finding Marco de Nobrega - Help please?

Following my glowing reviews of Marco and the since closing of Action Cycles, I have run into a hip-up.

I now have a warranty claim and despite what I thought was good record keeping, I can't find my original proof of purchase.

I would like to contact Marco on the off chance he still has his records from Action Cycles.

I have tried trawling the Hub and Facebook looking for an email address or mobile number with no luck.

Any connected Hubber's out there that can help me, It would be much appreciated....

If his details are super secret, maybe he could contact me. 073 592 1519 or m.lagesse@me.com

Thanks in advance for any assistance...

:)

Archived