CWC Rock

Swift01

Blah, blah, blah.

Next time ask for delivery by crow or something?

The Crow delivers?

Sheesh. No wonder he has a small fleet of bikes!

I am sorry to say I dont like the design and functionality of their website, it's so 2007. And I mean from the colour scheme, to the product pics, to the layout.

Have a look at www.probikeshop.com - it's my little secret. French company, great service, good prices, they ship via Germany using UPS. I order on the Thursday and receive by Saturday.

I would support CWC if they get their website more user friendly and 2011/2012 look and feel.

SHOT ! :thumbup:

SLX cranks - CRC - R1248.00

SLX cranks - Probike - 1006.00 !!!

Not too shabby. What is the delivery cost like?

SHOT ! :thumbup:

SLX cranks - CRC - R1248.00

SLX cranks - Probike - 1006.00 !!!

Not too shabby. What is the delivery cost like?

Paid about R350 for 2x pairs of shoes, 1x rockshox dropper post and 2x garmin's and some other bits like bolts and fancy stuff... They use UPS (CRC uses DHL). Price is about the same, however they go via germany, CRC/DHL goes via heathrow, so it's a bit quicker. I called them a couple times with previous orders, they are very helpful and ship on the same day, which CRC NEVER does anymore....

I really like the filter boxes on their site .... i.e to filter by colour, size, brand, etc.... etc...

Give them a try....

I am sorry to say I dont like the design and functionality of their website, it's so 2007. And I mean from the colour scheme, to the product pics, to the layout.

Have a look at www.probikeshop.com - it's my little secret. French company, great service, good prices, they ship via Germany using UPS. I order on the Thursday and receive by Saturday.

I would support CWC if they get their website more user friendly and 2011/2012 look and feel.

Not a bad site and prices are ok...

Still didn't beat the 5x XT cassettes at R450 each and shipping was split between 4 of us so each cassette cost R470 from CWC. Gotta stock up on 9 Speed while we can :clap:

i just made an order ( 5min a go) will let you know as soon as i get my stuff...

:thumbup: cant wait!

hi ,

i got my order 9:00am today.

That equals to 45 hours since i clicked "pay".

I am one happy sheep... :clap:

Are you buying bits for your bike or a used web site ?

I've only had good service from CWC - and I actually don't care what their web site looks like it's the bike bits I'm interested in