Giba Gorge Blue

KenG

its the 3rd and 4th tabletops once you have made the righthand turn and come into the open. The 3rd one is a bit short but has a long landing ... the 4th one is after a couple of open corners and is WAY to short for the speed you are going. - But will get to it in a couple of weekends time.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

not sure.trying to convince my friends that bombing down some hills is far more fun than doing a 40+ km xc event

might just hit it ace out tho.

also depends on the surf conditions, hoping for some nice swell with this cyclone off mozams

not sure.trying to convince my friends that bombing down some hills is far more fun than doing a 40+ km xc event

might just hit it ace out tho.

also depends on the surf conditions, hoping for some nice swell with this cyclone off mozams

This is also a priority for me. hopefully my foot will be OK in flippers, seemed OK on the bike yesterday.

swell predictions have shown a drop in size compared to what was originally expected :/ bleak

and its pretty dirty down the coast at the moment

This is also a priority for me. hopefully my foot will be OK in flippers, seemed OK on the bike yesterday.

*facepalm*

you didn't just call them flippers, did you? They're FINS, man. FINS!

What do you ride?

swell predictions have shown a drop in size compared to what was originally expected :/ bleak

and its pretty dirty down the coast at the moment

Mehness... Used to hit North / Bay / Snake Park back in the day... Dawn patrol was the best way to start the weekend during schooltime, and the best way to start most days on holz... I remember sitting on the backline one drizzly day and getting thwacked in the head by a flying fish. Had to get off my board and tread water with the thing boshing the fish away every 5s.

*facepalm*

you didn't just call them flippers, did you? They're FINS, man. FINS!

What do you ride?

Indeed I did, what a rookie moment, at least I didn't say I Boogie Board, lol. I'm currently riding a BZ Hubb I bought while in the UK, so was almost new when I got back here, but creased it this last weekend. So now needing a new board., but just had to get a new cycling computer, doh.

The spending on toys never ends, just as well I dont have kids yet.

Mehness... Used to hit North / Bay / Snake Park back in the day... Dawn patrol was the best way to start the weekend during schooltime, and the best way to start most days on holz... I remember sitting on the backline one drizzly day and getting thwacked in the head by a flying fish. Had to get off my board and tread water with the thing boshing the fish away every 5s.

Snake Park back in the day was the bomb, shorebreak heaven. Loved gettting mashed into the sandbanks :w00t: Did my foot in on the sandbank this past weekend, doh.

The spending on toys never ends, just as well I dont have kids yet.

FFS don't buy a house or start a building project... I am bleeding cash at the moment. Decided to extend instead of move... Cheaper but still faarkin expensive...!!!!!!

No toys for me for a LOOOOONG time.

Edit: I even feel guilty thinking about paying R40 to go ride the blue route...

Edited by Grebel

FFS don't buy a house or start a building project... I am bleeding cash at the moment. Decided to extend instead of move... Cheaper but still faarkin expensive...!!!!!!

Get a year pass, I've made my money back within two months. I'm homeless & childless till I get to the wife in Cape Town, lol.

Heh! Too late. And I got a little one just 4 1/2 months away. So I'm doing so many little projects around the house now. Cot / Changing table / Compactum / Bookshelf / Entertainment unit / Dining room table / under stair storage / stair gate etc etc.

Thank fek I've just upgraded on my cell contract. Got a WICKED voucher from Game and scored a dishwasher AND food processor/mixer/blender Kenwood Prosper ting and only had to pay in R 400.

And yes, the Haemmorrhage is just starting...

Get a year pass, I've made my money back within two months. I'm homeless & childless till I get to the wife in Cape Town, lol.

There is no way that's going to happen while there is no paint on the walls... I will have to stick to verge crawling for now I am affraid and go do some killer pavement drop offs :lol:

Heh! Too late. And I got a little one just 4 1/2 months away. So I'm doing so many little projects around the house now. Cot / Changing table / Compactum / Bookshelf / Entertainment unit / Dining room table / under stair storage / stair gate etc etc.

Thank fek I've just upgraded on my cell contract. Got a WICKED voucher from Game and scored a dishwasher AND food processor/mixer/blender Kenwood Prosper ting and only had to pay in R 400.

And yes, the Haemmorrhage is just starting...

It's all worth it in the end!! We are extending and DIY building for me wasn't the way to go. I don't mind small projrects like building a braai or a water feature but structural stuff I leave up to those that know what they are doing and that is where the expense comes in unfortunately. If you are handy around the house, you can save a fortune!!