Morpheus

Dsan

he's based in CT, so you'd never know. too many aliens pretending to be humans down there

I know Morpheus very well and I am sure there is just a postal error there. Why dont you just phone him instead of talking k@k on the hub. PM me if you want his number.

I know Morpheus very well and I am sure there is just a postal error there. Why dont you just phone him instead of talking k@k on the hub. PM me if you want his number.

Iff you cant read the humor between that why dont u just take a hike. dont think a comment like that was called for

Iff you cant read the humor between that why dont u just take a hike. dont think a comment like that was called for

Have you lost all your sence of fear

Dear Big J-WP,

humor |ˈ(h)yo͞omər|(Brit. humour )

noun

1 the quality of being amusing or comic, esp. as expressed in literature or speech: his tales are full of humor.

Dear Big J-WP,

humor |ˈ(h)yo͞omər|(Brit. humour )

noun

1 the quality of being amusing or comic, esp. as expressed in literature or speech: his tales are full of humor.

:clap:

Have you lost all your sence of fear

I only fear my DOG and my GIRLFRIEND. so unless your a heal wearing crossdressing hooker or a barking lunatic i do not fear you :thumbup: