Powertap troubles

Jason

Remind me about the Ying and Yang thingy..... you two would look awesome togetherLOLLOLLOL
Please don't give Pantani any idea's' date=' I see he's already posting pictures of men Dead

Hi Jason

I can confirm what Adrian said.  I had data drops on the road (sometimes even on the indoor trainer!!).  I installed the pickup on high density foam - all problems solved.[/Quote]Thanks dude, will give it a shot tomorrow and over the weekend, I know the toll road is pretty rough... which will be good to test on.
Jason2007-12-20 12:05:45

.... a cushion' date=' perhaps?

Bye the way. Sweeeeeeeet ride!Cool
[/quote'] Yup, there's a cushion under the receiver... Thanks, just a pity the legs still have to do the work Cry Jason2007-12-20 12:08:50

Jason you need to come to Cape Town and sort out your power tap once and for all. FYI we don't have any bad roads in Cape TownThumbs%20Up and the weather is nice hear at the mo

Jason you need to come to Cape Town and sort out your power tap once and for all. FYI we don't have any bad roads in Cape TownThumbs%20Up and the weather is nice hear at the mo
Yup I love that place... If I could get a job there I would be down there in a jiffy. Maybe I could become a car guard, cruise around with my Cervelo Cool I'll give it some thought Wink Jason2007-12-20 12:15:34

Yup I love that place... If I could get a job there I would be down there in a jiffy. Maybe I could become a car guard' date=' cruise around with my Cervelo Cool I'll give it some thought Wink [/quote']

What line of business are you in?

You could become a LIFE GUARD!! Qualification: Std 6, 6pack & a serious tan

OK... So this morning I had a really good ride... The power meter was reading sweetly and everything was 100%. I replaced the batteries with the ones recommended in the troubleshooting guide, re-cabled my bike as shown in the posted pics and let the computer and receiver rest on "cushions" Not one second did it drop or lose signal! So, so far so good Smile

I'll give it a test over the weekend just to be 100% sure. Thanks to Adrian aka Dr. Watt for all the assistance and help! Appreciate it Thumbs%20Up

What line of business are you in?

You could become a LIFE GUARD!! Qualification: Std 6' date=' 6pack & a serious tan
[/quote'] Std 6? Confused I'm over qualified... don't have a six pack and have a funny looking tan... So I won't cut it... Will this be acceptable?

http://www.louisville327.com/bike/ArmstrongMedical.jpg

What a weekend Big%20smile

Not once did my data drop... Power was reading all the time! Even on the roughest of surfaces! Roubaix style. Looks like the battery change, re-cabling and cushion did the job Thumbs%20Up

Now to try and get that power to 100W and keep it there for lets just say 2 minutes for now Embarrassed