West Rand Cycles !!!!!!

ark

So I went to 4 bike shops yesterday looking for a pair of MTB shoes. Couldn't find what I really wanted, so before heading back to the Vaal I thought I would try one more and headed out to West Rand Cycles in Krugersdorp. Wow !!! Talk about service !!! They took all their shoes out in my size, gave me the specs on all of them and then left me for a few minutes to decide which ones I preferred. The saleslady , Lynn I think her name was, was so friendly and helpful from when I walked in till when I left with my new shoes and a smile.

Well done you guys, keep it up, will definitely recommend you.

Best bike shop in Jhb Eben and crew know what customer service is all about, Only problem is that it is busy because of it!!!!!!! must be doing something right

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

I have many stories of how they have helped me. One sticks in my head. In the Nissan Trial seeker diamong rush last year my BB started to go south. Finished the race and gave them a call to find out what time they closed, as I needed it fixed as it was the satelite outride MTB race the next day. Eben was about to close shop and I told him my story to which he replied that he would wait for me, it took me an hour to get there and my bike was fixed in 20min. There service is always good.

I bought my bike there I've done all my upgrades there. And won't go elsewhere.

10 years ago,I walked into West Rand Cycles as a client. :huh:

These day I pop in there to say HI to my friends !!! :w00t:

Happy new year Eben & Co, may the LORD bless you with happy clients !!!

:clap:

Always great to hear about good service. Just a pity I am in KZN, would have liked to support a business with great service. There is a few bikes shops around here that will never see me again. I must add, there is one bike shop that I recently visited for the first time and must be honest......great service, does not matter if you bay something, just looking or just there to get something small, service is always great. Evens Cycles!!!! :clap: :clap: