[Event] Midlands Cycle Tour 2012

andydude

Hi Guys

Results are up on www.midlandstour.co.za - delayed by ADSL crash. Next year- aim to have mats, train the marshals, and rearrange the routes (same routes) to ensure that riders can get home early on Sunday!

Yes

Congradulations on the result mate. You are super strong! You made me realise I've got a lot of work to do.

Hi Guys

Results are up on www.midlandstour.co.za - delayed by ADSL crash. Next year- aim to have mats, train the marshals, and rearrange the routes (same routes) to ensure that riders can get home early on Sunday!

Brilliant - you will definitely see me there next year, and I will try and talk more of my buddies into it as well. Thanks Margie and the sponsors for a great tour.

Congradulations on the result mate. You are super strong! You made me realise I've got a lot of work to do.

Thanks Cameron.

Well done Jules, strong riding from you!!!

As mentioned before a few hitches did occur but all in all a fantastic event. I'll definitely be back next year.

Thanks Margie and the all the sponsors.

I thought the tour was fantastic! Catered for the race snakes as well as riders that just wanted to enjoy the scenery and try get some good training in. Perfect time of year for one of the most beautiful parts of our country. Very friendly support vehicles, for all groups, that everyone could use. Glad to see that next year there will be timing and that the last day is just the road stage so we will be able to get home during daylight. Myself and my better half will definitely be back next year and hopefully bring a few friends.

I really this event, even though I crashed on the final day.

The biggest thing that I found out was that there is no cut off and even if you dont finish one of the stages for what ever reason you can start the next stage. So if you are not fit enough or have a mechanical you can still complete the tour. This a big plus for people who would like to get some good training and racing.

Well done to the guys who won, they were the strongest for sure. I must just remember to bring my climbing legs next year!!