Krugersdorp Nature Reserve Trails

RocknRolla

Race prices are getting prety steep everywhere lately. Not much we can do about that

True, but it is a new race.. And (in general) the organisers need to offer a better price for 2 entries, maybe a bit of a discount if you do 2 or 3 entries at once?

True, but it is a new race.. And (in general) the organisers need to offer a better price for 2 entries, maybe a bit of a discount if you do 2 or 3 entries at once?

that is true. I know one of the event organizers and will have a chat with him today to find out if he can't arrange something for us

that is true. I know one of the event organizers and will have a chat with him today to find out if he can't arrange something for us

That would be great! Prehaps the idea of a bit of a discount for group bookings should be aimed at all race organisers and not just the KD race?

That would be great! Prehaps the idea of a bit of a discount for group bookings should be aimed at all race organisers and not just the KD race?

I think that way there will be alot more entries. As you can stretch your rand further and do more races

yeah i also don't wanne walk so also doing my best to train when I have time. but I don't think its gonna be such a tough race. :thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...

I'm looking forward to this race. Just training to not walk that first climb. It's a killer!

There shouldnt be too much of a bottleneck as the 20km and 40km are 2 different routes :D