MTB only forum

Active Monkey

Taken from mtbiker.co.za...

Site's official route description: "We did sevelar loops of this section (not in the log) befire we decided to call it a day and headed towards the start of the black trail at point 15. This trail is made for hard core DH bikes - there is a 2m high road gat at pint 15 heading into step rock gardens and big jumps. for the most part we had to keep to the chicken runs on the way down, but even that provided loads of fun and excitement."

Huh??

Taken from mtbiker.co.za...

Site's official route description: "We did sevelar loops of this section (not in the log) befire we decided to call it a day and headed towards the start of the black trail at point 15. This trail is made for hard core DH bikes - there is a 2m high road gat at pint 15 heading into step rock gardens and big jumps. for the most part we had to keep to the chicken runs on the way down, but even that provided loads of fun and excitement."

Huh??

I are to be fienking that dem spelling natsies here on de hap sjoed ghou there....whistling.gif

ja Rudo and dis ies jus one esampl.. iet ies all ove de plase nogl.

wa de vark wif dem ous spjellin?

I love thios one.. "a 2m high road gat at pint 15"

Edited by Pain or Shine

I love thios one.. "a 2m high road gat at pint 15"

Dude, if you had 15 pints, you'd also see your gat.

15 pints will make a 2m gat seem jumpable. I've jumped some big gats with my beer goggles on before!!!

So true. I have also jumped some big 'gatte' after a couple of pints. oops.gif