Is it or isn't it?

CatGirl

here are two ads:

die seller het die een 1ste opgesit 27 December 2011 - 07:45: http://www.thehubsa....corde-for-sale/

the following day he posted this one 28 December 2011 - 02:18: http://www.thehubsa....rnado-for-sale/

and mentioned that the first one was sold...or so he wants us to think!

the bike in the two ads are one and the same thing! there is no R1500 bike...

i compared the two pics: is it coincidence that some-one can have two of the same bikes precisely the same? to the T the cable ties on exactly the same place, both tyres on both bikes are flat and seat post height is the same...nie eers te praat van daai saal nie!

so, wats die verdict? is die twee bikes dieselfde, of nie?

die R1500 wat natuurlik verkoop is:

post-5290-0-20806000-1326699038.png

en die R3250 een:

post-5290-0-72557900-1326703066.png

same pedals as well and handlebar sits the same way....only the one is without cages and a saddle bag...but is more expensive than the one with cages and saddle bag...I smell a rat

KatMeisie

Hit the REPORT button and PM Admin.

Well spotted. There certainly can't be TWO saddles like that in existence!

Bit hard to ride the first one with no derailler...

dan moet die 2de een ook nie een he nie!huh.png ma sien die ketting is op, op die 2d pic! laugh.png

the person selling the bike Jodi is out of the country till 20th, ma ek glo die bike is legit, daar is net nie TWEE van hulle soos hy/sy wil he ons moet dink nie. hy sal ma tevrede moet wees met R1500 met al die issues: pap wiele, no derailler, seat van god knows where etc...

die person kom more terug van waar ever hy/sy ook al was...dan sal ons sien watse storie spin die persoon oor die storie

When he posted this the first time I contactedhim with interest and he took awhile to reply and then said it is sold. When he posted the 2nd one O asked and he said its another bike and its his mothers ior something like that. Fishy

When he posted this the first time I contactedhim with interest and he took awhile to reply and then said it is sold. When he posted the 2nd one O asked and he said its another bike and its his mothers ior something like that. Fishy

yup! dis mos die 20ste vandag....ek post die link by sy 2 adverts solat mr kan sien ons is op hom! :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

boetman sukkel so effens die bike is weer up for sale en prys is nou R2500!

hoeveel keer wil hy nou nog dieselfde bike verkoop? hy is mos al "verkoop" vir R1500

sien hy het dit op gumtree ook

neee boet, selle pic, selle bike, selle pap tires, funny saddle selle alles..niks hier gefix nie

en die price het gegan van R1500 na R2950 na R2500 ;)