The Hub SA Endomondo Challenges

Disylizzy

@Lize , If you join the challenges late does it take all your workouts into account or only from when you join?

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@Lize , If you join the challenges late does it take all your workouts into account or only from when you join?

It takes it from Jan 1st. So you can upload all old workouts between now and when you join and it will register them.

Thanks Lizzy.

Marc F - 3744.34km. That's 124kms a day for a whole month...

Not sure if I'm the Marc F you referring to, but my total kilometers since the 1/1/2012 is only 3434.84km, so not sure where the 3744.34km per month comes from?

Not sure if I'm the Marc F you referring to, but my total kilometers since the 1/1/2012 is only 3434.84km, so not sure where the 3744.34km per month comes from?

It may be a typo on my part, I'll go through and ammend it when I do the totals for May.

From here:

Most KM's

To Date:

CVANC 6353.63km

Marc F 6052.06km

Rory M 4375.47km

April:

Marc F 3744.34km

TNOSE 1075.57km

Derry C 1056.65km

pdf.gif April - Most KM Hub Challenge 2012.pdf 33.86K 4 downloads

Dumb question - but Lizzy, why do you go through this schlep every month?! Surely everybody can simply check their standings on the website...(?) Or maybe there's some historical reason I am unaware of.

Dumb question - but Lizzy, why do you go through this schlep every month?! Surely everybody can simply check their standings on the website...(?) Or maybe there's some historical reason I am unaware of.

I think we were originally going to deal out monthly prizes, and the challenges only do totals, not per month.

It doesn't take too long though, and I'm a huge nerd and actually like plugging and chugging numbers... :blush:

Still just need to find the time to look for sponsors for prizes, so if anyone wants to volunteer, please let me know! :D

It doesn't take too long though, and I'm a huge nerd and actually like plugging and chugging numbers... :blush:

:D

+1 I Love to "play" with numbers...........and graphs.......... :)

Disy .... less time on Barb's thread and more time on the numbers please ;)

:P

I did the numbers last night already, but after a few glasses of wine and numbers blending together I'm double checking everything at the moment! :D

:P

I did the numbers last night already, but after a few glasses of wine and numbers blending together I'm double checking everything at the moment! :D

:thumbup:

Results:

MTB:

To Date:

Rory M 4997.48 km

Craig B 4752.64 km

Carl T 4363.46 km

May:

Janine K 1164.3km

Craig B 1111.25km

EDGAR 1063.44km

Hub MTB - May.pdf

Road:

To Date:

CVANC 6472.82km

Tarmac’s Revenge 5797.4km

Henk vd H 5022.1km

May:

Dane W 950.23km

Henk vd H 883.82km

Heinrich V 880.94km

Hub Road - May.pdf

Commute:

To Date:

Bushcamp 2648.83km

Thinus M 2243.05km

David B 2044.8km

May:

Thinus M 533.48km

Bushcamp 476.88km

Angus B 335.56km

Hub Commute - May.pdf

Running:

To Date:

Vuyo 1102.17km

Desmond C 954.4km

Donovan Bush 562.18km

May:

Vuyo 204.16km

Donovan B 119.59km

Stephan J 113.12km

Hub Run - May.pdf

Swimming:

To Date:

Jarek S 115.6 km

Spartan226 77.5 km

Hannes D 62.95km

May:

Tomasz 12.8km

Jarek 11km

Spartan226 8.6km

Hub Swim - May.pdf

Most KM's

To Date:

CVANC 6472.82km

Tarmac’s Revenge 5797.4 km

Henk vd H 5029.21km

May:

EDGAR 1346.65km

Dane W 1286.85km

Henk vd H 862.68km

Hub Most KM - May.pdf

Most Time:

BigBen 259:09:31

Rory M 242:39:38

Tim M 238:30:35

Hub Most Time - May.pdf

Stats:

MTB:

Hubbers 129 (6 increase)

Distance 135 872 km

ROAD:

Hubbers 58 (2 increase)

Distance 88 048km

COMMUTING:

Hubbers 24 (0 increase)

Distance 16 797km

RUNNING:

Hubbers 31 (1 decrease)

Distance 8 871km

SWIMMING:

Hubbers 20 (0 increase)

Distance 579km

MOST KM's

Hubbers 51 (4 increase)

Distance 120 386km

MOST TIME

Hubbers 41 (3 increase)

Time 5382:51:44

Just some notes:

A lot of people didn't update their workouts, so if you let me know who you are, I can be nice just this one time and update it.

And then I had a couple of requests from people that use Strava to use their data. If you would like me to add you, then PM me your details.

And apparently only a couple of people are swimming at the moment!

Just some notes:

A lot of people didn't update their workouts, so if you let me know who you are, I can be nice just this one time and update it.

And then I had a couple of requests from people that use Strava to use their data. If you would like me to add you, then PM me your details.

And apparently only a couple of people are swimming at the moment!

No, no no! You misinterpreted the data. Some of us basically stopped training at the promise of cold(er) weather ;)

Edited by RoboCyclist

Just a comment: I see some okes are logging MTB km's, but ride tar for 3/4 of the way to get to the dirt!! Does that constitute MTB-ing? If it was the other way round it would be fair.Say I ride on average 30 km for two hours in the mountains with 800 m vertical climb. Of that 30 km maybe only 5-7 is done on tar to get there and back. This I would call a MTB ride. Some of these okes do 50 km in two hours, but if you check the route most of it is on tar with only about 300 m of climbing, and they call themselves mountainbikers!!! :devil:

Does this mean that, whenever you spread the legs over the MTB it is ruled as a MTB ride, even if you stick to tar?

Just a comment: I see some okes are logging MTB km's, but ride tar for 3/4 of the way to get to the dirt!! Does that constitute MTB-ing? If it was the other way round it would be fair.Say I ride on average 30 km for two hours in the mountains with 800 m vertical climb. Of that 30 km maybe only 5-7 is done on tar to get there and back. This I would call a MTB ride. Some of these okes do 50 km in two hours, but if you check the route most of it is on tar with only about 300 m of climbing, and they call themselves mountainbikers!!! :devil:

Does this mean that, whenever you spread the legs over the MTB it is ruled as a MTB ride, even if you stick to tar?

I guess if you ride your mtb weather on tar or gravel means mountainbiking.Some guys only have a mtb and log it as such.