Pinarello Stolen

runningalt

Sunday 15 Jan 2012 at 3h34, garage door breached and my beloved Pinarello Galileo (blue/white colour) was stolen! Has Spinergy Xaero (blue) with red tyres, Along with this a GT Avalanche 1.0 disc (white) and GT Avalanche 2.0 v-brake bike (blue/silver). Anyone spot them or offered them, please let me know and also klap the sod! Thanks. Al

http://www.auber93.fr/IMG/jpg/galileo.jpgLooks similar to this bike.

Edited by runningalt

Sunday 15 Jan 2012 at 3h34, garage door breached and my beloved Pinarello Galileo (blue/white colour) was stolen! Has Spinergy Xaero (blue) with red tyres, Along with this a GT Avalanche 1.0 disc (white) and GT Avalanche 2.0 v-brake bike (blue/silver). Anyone spot them or offered them, please let me know and also klap the sod! Thanks. Al

Any pics - will help for the search?

• 2 weeks later...

see post above this - I know the guy selling the bike, and know he wouldn't intentionally buy and sell a stolen bike.

http://www.auber93.fr/IMG/jpg/galileo.jpgLooks similar to this bike.

HI i was given this frame by a friend and he had it for about 3 years in his garage. You welcome to come and have a look at it