Reporting sketchy hubuser/potential scammer

bikekid

Who do I PM to report a possible scammer on here?

ADMIN. There should be a Report button? It used to come up with a dialogue box to report what the issue is.

ADMIN. There should be a Report button? It used to come up with a dialogue box to report what the issue is.

Reported the advert but want to report the user as well. Well both user since he has created a second profile. can put money down the oke is a scammer :/

Like he said. :thumbup:

Give Admin the full story.

It's still there - bottom right beneath the user profile.

report-member.png

As others have said, if you come across a suspicious user / advert / comment just hit the report link (it's usually directly below whatever content you are looking at).

You'll need to fill in a short message to accompany the report. This will let the mods know why you think it's sketchy and we can take it from there.

In this case the user accounts have been suspended and content (ads) removed.

Yeah, rather not name and shame the person on this forum. If perhaps you are incorrect, we don't want someone's name publicly tarnished!