Best 26er 120mm full susser light trail frame?

Palaeodom

I've heard many good things about the Anthem for geometry and handling up and down hill, even though its a 100mm rear travel bike can it fit a 120mm rear shock?

I thought the Fuel Ex were discontinued in SA, is that correct? Any ideas of what a Fuel Ex frame set would cost?

Smolster - any ideas on what your frame weighs and how much it cost?

Not too sure on cost and frame weight, but the entire bike weighs in at just under 13kg (not very accurate scale used)

The handling is great, and the bike is very forgiving (haven't seen my @ss since Groot Marico Classic in August last year)

I've just bought my wife the BMC Speedfox and must say its one of the best bikes I have ever riden. This is 1 bike you should look at.

post-1254-0-22283700-1326885475.jpg

Edited by Multisporter

I thought the Fuel Ex were discontinued in SA, is that correct? Any ideas of what a Fuel Ex frame set would cost?

Smolster - any ideas on what your frame weighs and how much it cost?

They not discountinued, the local agent is just choosing to focus on 29ers only, I see that they still have the 26" models listed on the site so maybe they have decided to bring them in due to popular demand

Only the Fuel EX9.9 is sold as a frameset and it sells for about R25 000

Got a Giant Trance & I must say I love it!

If I had the money I'd go for an Intense Tracer 2!!! Just gotta love the RAW finnish!!!

post-25067-0-79582300-1326988062.jpg

post-25067-0-09977400-1326988076.jpg