• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ooo leet. u cut the corner.. big time :P

but good job! :)

Yea Had to the fat #$# in front of me was to slow :D

Too much mission to convert and upload the video, so here's a still from the sequence of me slowly (clearly, much slower than the German :P) approaching the 2nd berm...

post-3655-0-11009000-1327238692.jpg

Aw, if you were in focus, that would be a CLASSIC. It looks damn fast though! ...and who you calling German, Russian?..

Too much mission to convert and upload the video, so here's a still from the sequence of me slowly (clearly, much slower than the German :P) approaching the 2nd berm...

post-3655-0-11009000-1327238692.jpg

Edited by Pain or Shine

The fat arse in front of you was tired, and i still claim that the stump jumped out at me.

and PoS thats a nice time, would like to see how you do it, give me something to aim at.

Edited by tmstiles

I loved this section of Tokai, probably my favourite. Its just such a pity I only did this section of single track once. I fart arsed around on the Fairie Garden instead for some stupid reason, would loved to have gone back, but I ran out of time :(

So it looks like my kid's watch is not the one to use when timing or I am a fool for not knowing how to use it?

:(

Well, now I am in training and will soon report my (actual) time.

Hahaha! You know what, I spent quite a bit of time scratching my head trying to figure out how it's possible to do such a short section 11 seconds faster... 5 seconds maybe (I reckon I was at about 80% effort), but 11 just seemed nuts! :lol:

Here's my attempt (yes, laugh at the video-converter lazy-ass who used free software). Also, after careful re-re-review of the high-res footage, I have to admit that I came in at 40secs flat. Maybe if I'd actually pedalled the last bit instead of slacking down, 39 would have been.

http://youtu.be/lyuAZXfvMeo

I thought I was fast :whistling:

But I'll take a dual-sus down there and see what I can do :thumbup:

Was that filmed with a gopro?

sick ridinh MH! and what a pretty good vantage point. can film all the best bits from that spot. and no hell no was that gem cut from gopro footage..

sick ridinh MH! and what a pretty good vantage point. can film all the best bits from that spot. and no hell no was that gem cut from gopro footage..

Yeah, it's a good spot! Well called that it's not a GoPro, it's slightly more hefty prosumer-level Sony cam. You should see the raw HD footage, it looks better than most stuff on TV.

Looks Like its Game on :thumbup:

Nice ride Martin :clap:

Thanks, let's put some more times on the table!