CT critical mass

thatsme

Is start time/ place still Baxter at 6:45?

Maybe someone who's in the loop could start a facebook page or something (I see Jhb has one) with details - it seems unreasonably hard to find any actual info about this from more recently than 2010, which makes it hard to join in unless you know someone who goes along already.

Just a thought.

Thanks in advance for info

I agree, it's harder to find confirmed details etc for the CT-based rides, then for Durban and Jozi....

As far as I can tell, its still 0645 @ Baxter....how about "covering" it for us, and getting the word out once you've ridden it......

I'm told 6:45 at the Baxter and 7:15 at the CTICC.

If you guys want facebook pages and contactable organisers you're missing the whole point of the Critical Mass movement (as is the case with the JHB ride)

I'm told 6:45 at the Baxter and 7:15 at the CTICC.

If you guys want facebook pages and contactable organisers you're missing the whole point of the Critical Mass movement (as is the case with the JHB ride)

You are told correctly

Thanks!

No problems with keeping it on the spirit of critical mass & off fb etc, but some sort of on-the-sly signage around town or something would be useful at least - if you have to reeeeeally want to go to even get a hint of if/when it happens, seems like that also misses the point.

Thanks for info

Like Woodstock cycles on FB. You will know when critical mass is.

shot, thanks

got a link to the group?