26" hubs on a 29"

Neg

as some of you may have read, i need a new frame...

so now i'm considering going the 29" route... i will need a frame, wheels and front fork... the rest i can use from my 26".

on the wheels... can i rebuild my current hubs, 32hole, onto a 29 rim? as this will be cheaper for me. or will i need new hubs too?

Hubs are the same, it should be cheaper to by a 26" bike off the hub rather than move parts over etc.

BB will be too close to the ground. Your bike will look like a Toyota LDV with a dropped suspension.

Suggestion: Get some blue LED lights to fit to the bottom of the chainstay and BB

well i have quiet high spec components on my 26'er, so i just need to get a new frame and new wheel as they died too... so either ways i need new rims... so technically... all ill need extra is a 29'er fork... ??

tommy... see here.... :(

http://www.thehubsa....red-and-by-who/

Is there pics of the whole bike? Why not just get a new 26" frame and a new wheel(s)

The hubs are compatible, but you would have to get new grips. The 26" grips are not white-knuckle-compatible, such as the 29er grips. ;)

HA HA Andre'..... ok... so i guess i now need to make a decision....

Tommy... sad hey....? so so bleek!!

Caerus.

that is an option and the most logical one... but find just a 26" anthem X frame....?? not so easy.... yes i can buy a new one but at the price i dont have the cash... so i was just thinking that im in for the spend so why not look at the 29'er route... its not like im buying one for the hell of it! and yes, i need new wheels too... so wheather its 26/29 i still have to get them.....