Reeds Chevrolet Ninety Niner Cycle Race 2012

sonyboy

I've entered to do the 123km, 11 Feb 2012. Planning to do a training ride Saturday, 28th Jan. 2012 and the 4th Feb 2012 on this route. Anyone want to join? Departing from Graanendal Shopping Complex @ 04H50.

That is a very good idee that last 12kilos are tuff- little climb up to the stop from N7, Vissershok & Odendaal's :eek:

Sorry dude, I am out. Riding this Sunday - Bouckeart Soenen 126Km, and then going skydiving next weekend.

Sorry dude, I am out. Riding this Sunday - Bouckeart Soenen 126Km, and then going skydiving next weekend.

But the rollercoaster is so fun

Mmm, not going to do the race, but need the training. Lemme see if I can gather enough motivation for this.

But the rollercoaster is so fun

pfft - have you ever jumped from a plane? It's an awesome feeling. :thumbup:

hahahaha - guess not as much fun as the Cobra hey - it takes the cake..... and your legs....... and any confidence that you may have had that you were getting stronger. :w00t:

I've entered to do the 123km, 11 Feb 2012. Planning to do a training ride Saturday, 28th Jan. 2012 and the 4th Feb 2012 on this route. Anyone want to join? Departing from Graanendal Shopping Complex @ 04H50.

What riding pace are you looking at?

Looking at the weather forecast, a fairly stiff S/SE is forecasted. Going to make the last 30odd km very interesting.

Mmm, not going to do the race, but need the training. Lemme see if I can gather enough motivation for this.

WAnnabe the Mugg & Bean is just around the corner from you, no need to ride more than 100km's to get there :clap:

pfft - have you ever jumped from a plane? It's an awesome feeling. :thumbup:

hahahaha - guess not as much fun as the Cobra hey - it takes the cake..... and your legs....... and any confidence that you may have had that you were getting stronger. :w00t:

Nope, just the slingshot at Ratanga which has a second of free fall or something, would like to try it someday though.

Not quite as much fun, but a close 2nd ;)

I've got 3h 30min to ride, so it will depend on wind and time whether to do whole route.

At least till silos, right to naartjie verkoopers, R44, voorpaardeberg, and back to Durbanville, up Odendaal, etc.

I've got 3h 30min to ride, so it will depend on wind and time whether to do whole route.

At least till silos, right to naartjie verkoopers, R44, voorpaardeberg, and back to Durbanville, up Odendaal, etc.

You should do the whole thing in that time :thumbup:

3h30 not enough for whole route. Took us (me) 4h40 to do 128km the previous time, and the weather (read wind) was a lot more favourable. I'll join you up to the Adderley rd turnoff on the way back, where I'll make my exit sharp left.