This is lank annoying...

wesley_r

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like a really nice frame & would make for a nice bike...

If you do scratch-keep us posted. Pics & review

Yeah I remember ;) same idea - hardtail with geometry that can run up to 140mm fork - except it's steel, and cheaper than a chameleon. Buycycle has the frames on special for R5 800 at the moment... and I'm thinking my Commencal will make an excellent donor bike...

Chap.

If you want to do gnarly then rather look at Cotic BFe !

Toooo sexy.

@Hairy - apparently the Cotic is better, I wouldn't know, but that's what "they" say

@Drongo - BFe is nice - but optimised for 150mm travel, right? Where the Soul is optimised for 120-140, making it a nice XC plaything as well?

@Hairy - apparently the Cotic is better, I wouldn't know, but that's what "they" say

@Drongo - BFe is nice - but optimised for 150mm travel, right? Where the Soul is optimised for 120-140, making it a nice XC plaything as well?

The BFe frame is a lot heavier than the Soul. I had a BFe frame for a while, but swopped it out for a Soul

Oh, the 456 in Ti frame has also been rated What MTB's best trail hardtail ever.

yeah but what does it cost?

EVEN MORE ANNOYING - local distributor mailed me THE SAME DAY with prices. and he knows about this thread. really upsets me when distributors reply to emails and keep an eye on social networks ... :whistling: