50 - Rory Underwood, England/Lions

Guest Latent Blue

Chasing david campese!!! Big shoes those

B&I Lions in Oz

Another titanic game

1-1

Winner takes all next week I think

Guest Latent Blue

Eish cheetahs... h.t.f.u and win the next one!!!

Eish cheetahs... h.t.f.u and win the next one!!!

Anyone else notice how the springbok fullback was totally out sorts tonight iow KUK?

:-(

In-form Stormers flank Siya Kolisi will miss the rest of the Super Rugby season due to an ankle injury he picked up against the Cheetahs on Saturday.

PLEASE CHEETAHS

Do it!!

Yip, let's hope the Stormers woke them up from their slumber last weekend.

http://www.superxv.com/news/super15_rugby_news.asp?id=39611#.UdexWFO-Lbs

Super Rugby officials are monitoring a potentially massive disruption to the end of the Super Rugby season if former South African President Nelson Mandela fails to recover from his illness.

Ninety-four-year-old Mandela is in a critical condition in a Pretoria hospital and it has been widely reported in South Africa that if he dies there will be an official 10-day mourning period which could see all sport in the country temporarily put on hold.

The situation has the potential to wreak havoc on the final rounds of Super Rugby which has two full rounds involving South African teams still to run.

After the two rounds there are still three weeks of play offs and there is no room in the calendar to move games to.

SANZAR Chief Executive Greg Peters has told Fairfax Media that at present they are trying not to think about rugby problems when such an important life is at stake.

"It's not appropriate to think about rugby issues when we're all so worried about the health and wellbeing of a great man," Peters told Fairfax.

"Our thoughts and prayers are with him and everyone in South Africa, rather than focusing on any rugby issues."

Yip, let's hope the Stormers woke them up from their slumber last weekend.

I fear a bad outcome for my beloved Cheetahs. Hopefully that belief they had in themselves before the Bulls game in June rejuvenates itself today.

I fear a bad outcome for my beloved Cheetahs. Hopefully that belief they had in themselves before the Bulls game in June rejuvenates itself today.

:-/