Rugby...

'Dale

i dont see the point?

you play for the same amount of point -if its one or 2, we should not be changing the rules all the time

My point being that Stormers wouldn't top the log if bonus points were worth 2 and not 1. Too lazy now to calculate if they would even have made the play-offs. It's not running or attractive rugby, but it sure is clinical!! And the silent hero has to be Peter Grant.

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My point being that Stormers wouldn't top the log if bonus points were worth 2 and not 1. Too lazy now to calculate if they would even have made the play-offs. It's not running or attractive rugby, but it sure is clinical!! And the silent hero has to be Peter Grant.

He's earned a Bok 10 jersey.

Ha ha, interesting to read about the fans of a certain team now cheering on boring 10 man rugby when they used to be the loudest opponents of it when the Bulls were winning everything with a similar game plan...

I assume from your location you're a Sharks supporter? At least my team gave you a fright, but the result was good for SA rugby. Brussow showed his class, and the Cheetahs missed him in the second half. On the day I thought he was better than Coetzee.

I couldn't agree more with you :thumbup: Edited by fabes

I assume from your location you're a Sharks supporter? At least my team gave you a fright, but the result was good for SA rugby. Brussow showed his class, and the Cheetahs missed him in the second half. On the day I thought he was better than Coetzee.

You cannot leave a man like Brussow out of the Boks squad, i reckon it must be annoying to play against a player like him because he is just everywhere

Go Sharks and Bulls!! Sterkte Oom, hoop nie die ref kroek alweer nie.

Yip, tough challenges.

Vs Crusaders - Eish!

Yip, tough challenges.

Vs Crusaders - Eish!

Strangely enough, the only team that I'd back on any given day to beat the Crusaders is the Bulls. However, the Bulls are not in top gear with Hougaard and Steyn not firing on all cylinders. And the Crusaders have been on the up for a few weeks now since the return of McCaw and Carter.

And the Sharks have been on the up of late. I fancy them to beat the Reds who will miss Cooper.

But i reckon the sharks will miss steyn and lambie and peter steph du toit ....who has impressed me

Strangely enough, the only team that I'd back on any given day to beat the Crusaders is the Bulls. However, the Bulls are not in top gear with Hougaard and Steyn not firing on all cylinders. And the Crusaders have been on the up for a few weeks now since the return of McCaw and Carter.

And the Sharks have been on the up of late. I fancy them to beat the Reds who will miss Cooper.

I agree.

The Bulls is a champion side.

Just the 10 time zone travel that is an added negative.

But i reckon the sharks will miss steyn and lambie and peter steph du toit ....who has impressed me

But Dwarfs is only six words?????

If Morne Steyn plays the way he played for the Boks, I see the Crusaders eating the Bulls for SA Breakfast.

The next few weeks can give Heyneke a good preview of which players to choose for the Rugby Championship and the future.

Let's hope he can open his mind beyond what I have seen thus far.