some niner goodness

rock

Very nice! Can I ask 2 questions. I can see you have pimped it out very well.

1. Why Crankbrothers and not Eggbeaters?

2. Why Hope skewers? They are very nice looking (I have them) but they are heavy compared to KCNC ones.

Have you done it the way you have, to look and make you feel good. Or have you done it purely for weight.

Not criticising at all. It is a super machine. Just curious on those points.

2. Why Hope skewers? They are very nice looking (I have them) but they are heavy compared to KCNC ones.

Have you done it the way you have, to look and make you feel good. Or have you done it purely for weight.

had egg beaters and needed another set of pedals for another bike so thought I'd try the candy's......think i prefer the egg beaters to be honest.....

Hope are strong and don't come loose or give any problems.......

had egg beaters and needed another set of pedals for another bike so thought I'd try the candy's......think i prefer the egg beaters to be honest.....

Hope are strong and don't come loose or give any problems.......

Cool. Nice machine. Not sure if it was the one I saw at Epic bike shop the other day. Very cool indeed.

You probably meant why Candies and not Eggbeaters, cause they are both Crankbrothers!