argus R group

Berry

silly question and off the topic, but how does one find out what group they are in prior to registration from Thursday?

silly question and off the topic, but how does one find out what group they are in prior to registration from Thursday?

RAcetec - and you should have been e-mailed

you ready for sunday

Had a nasty head-over-the-handlebars-race-ending crash at the MTB Argus. My badly bent front rim is being replaced at the LBS so hopefully I will have a ride-able bike by Sunday but seems my final preps will be on the spinning bike :)

Are you ready for Sunday?

I'm in S, just hoping for a sub4...

You can do it... You in the group to pull you for the sub 4 range... :clap:

Trying to aim for 3:30 :cursing: in T and on a hybrid.. so Weather is going to have to prestine!!!

Edited by AIRMAVRICK

Trying to aim for 3:30 :cursing: in T and on a hybrid.. so Weather is going to have to prestine!!!

I'm in T too. Please help me understand... we should all be similar strength in our various groups, right? So if I look at my races over the last few months and average speed, I SHOULD be able to just make a sub4, so ave speed of upper 28km/h (leaning more towards 29km/h...heaven help me). So how the heck are you going to do a 3h30 and can I please sit on your wheel :eek: (just kidding...).

Good luck, Berry. Holding thumbs.

I'm in T too. Please help me understand... we should all be similar strength in our various groups, right? So if I look at my races over the last few months and average speed, I SHOULD be able to just make a sub4, so ave speed of upper 28km/h (leaning more towards 29km/h...heaven help me). So how the heck are you going to do a 3h30 and can I please sit on your wheel :eek: (just kidding...).

Good luck, Berry. Holding thumbs.

My theory is go as fast as you can!!! last year I went pretty hard and I was cycling with a mate at the top of Suikerbossie we some how lost each other and pretty much cycled in pretty slow from there till the end..

I could easily say I could of shaved 15min off my time if we didnt have the mix up. My time on race tech:

Start Group Race Time Overall Position Gender Age Position Group Position Ave. Speed Photo Certificate S 3:55:18 9249/28991 M 724/2146 366/509 28.05

Im much fitter compared to last year and Im going out with a cause...

Good luck!! If its a good day times are going to be great