wanting to share EPIC PRO ALL-IN-ONE

hey Hubbers

Im wanting to get some EPIC PRO ALL-IN-ONE for the argus, but wont be needing a whole tub as i wont finish it before it expires.

So i was wondering if there is someone in a similar position, or who wants to try it out without spending R500 bucks.

I stay in wynberg, looking to have it sorted by sat afternoon.

drop me a mail if your interested.

adamyeld@yahoo.com

My opinion you should be using it while you train aswell not just on race day. Or atleast have used it before. i know its a good product but to try something for the first time...

My opinion you should be using it while you train aswell not just on race day. Or atleast have used it before. i know its a good product but to try something for the first time...

+1

hey guys, thats good advice. i have been using the product though, used it last year and loved it! have not being doing as much riding this year which i why im hoping to go halvies on a tub.

What he means is if you havent been training on it now i.e. the last month, the odds are its just going to mess you up during the race. Never change your regime before a race.

I have some USN enduro carb drink and cyto max hp stuff. Both about half full. You can take both for 80 rand.

They haven't expired.

I'm close to you but no longer use the USN products. Didn't work for me.

I have some USN enduro carb drink and cyto max hp stuff. Both about half full. You can take both for 80 rand.

They haven't expired.

I'm close to you but no longer use the USN products. Didn't work for me.

thanks for the offer, really kind, but i am not keen to try something new during the race

Saw it at Dischem for r300. Useless info but hope it helps

awesome man, 300 bucks is a steal when compared to the 560 at other shops!